National Moving Month may be ending next week, but peak moving season has just begun! Nearly half of the 43 million Americans who move every year move during the summer. That is almost 21 million Americans moving in just a matter of 3 months! Therefore, the summer months are extremely busy for moving companies. Get ahead of your move by following our top 5 moving tips from 2017 below!
- It is recommended that all live plants be transported with you. If a mover does transport a live plant, they are not responsible for the condition of the plant upon delivery.
- Create your move plan by mapping out a different task to do each day before your move, so you are well prepared.
- Plan a yard sale before your move to help declutter and make some extra cash.
- Plan ahead! Establish dates and location. Call moving companies and get quotes for your move. Check out all our Dos and Don’ts of summer moving here.
- Don’t leave questions unanswered! Make sure you understand your move process completely. If you have more questions, check out the helpful FAQ video below.
Fry-Wagner is here to help with all your moving needs all year long! We have vast amounts of moving info on our website. Click here to view more helpful moving tips, so you can be prepared for your upcoming move. You can also contact us at any time to schedule a free in-home estimate!